For those of you that know Claire, she is a piece of work. She is the typical 4th child. Claire is able to smile and melt your heart. Meanwhile she flies completely under the radar to get away with things.
Lately, she has taken to writing me notes. This one she left on my pillow.
In case you need the translation:
Mom
You love me
You help me
You care for me
You snuggle with me
You make stuff with me
and I just have to say
I can't stop loving you.
She is a great kid and tells me every night that "I am her best mommy ever."
Jeff saw the note that she wrote me and asked why she didn't write him notes. She responded with...
As I said, she knows how to cover her bases (note no hearts for dad though.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment