Monday, January 4, 2010

Jared's the Cake Boss

Jared and I love watching The Cake Boss together. We saw a great episode that showed them making a dog cake. (I enjoy baking but this guy is amazing!) Jared needed to have a visual for a book report and so he decided to make a dog cake. He needed very little guidance.


He baked it, cut it out and frosted it.


He was pretty proud of his creation. The kids in his class thought his book report was the best one of the year. Move over Cake Boss!

2 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

I'm glad to see your updating the blog more. We love seeing pictures of all of you. Looks like so much fun in the snow! Glad you had a great Christmas.

-Catherine & Brad

Katie Anderson said...

Great pictures! Jared is so talented! And the snow pictures are awesome! Miss you guys!