The "I love to burp" song is a favorite of my little kids.Saturday, December 5, 2009
Jared in "Willy Wonka"
Jared was excited to be cast in the role of Charlie in his school's production of "Willy Wonka." It was his first time being able to play a kid instead of the villain. The cast and director did an amazing job and put on the whole show in 6 weeks. I am not the most unbiased person, but Jared brought the house down with his great acting and his sweet soprano voice. See for yourself in the videos linked below.
The "I love to burp" song is a favorite of my little kids.
The "I love to burp" song is a favorite of my little kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love your posts!
What a handsome, talented boy!!
Jared is great! Thanks for sharing.
Excellent job, Jared! Had we'd known how good it was we would have insisted on a performance of "I love to Burp" at the party! Keep those great performances coming.
love,
Gary & Steve
Post a Comment