Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Anderson Family Christmas Card

Normally our Christmas card would contain photos of the kids, but since you've obviously found your way to our blog, I'm sure you've noticed there is no shortage of those in other posts. :)

Our feelings about this time of year are perfectly captured by Jared in this video. He sings "The Baby Jesus," which was written and composed by his great-grandmother, Claire Stoddard Poelman.

(FYI: The embedded video player cuts off the right side of the frame; if you want to see the video in its full HD glory, click twice and it will take you to YouTube.)

We are so blessed with wonderful family and friends. Thanks to each of you for your love and friendship. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Andersons!

13 comments:

MaryClaire Brown said...

i totally cried...but's it's just cause i'm pregnant right?! thank you so much and merry christmas!

Unknown said...

Nice work Jared, thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas

Blake said...

Beautiful and true Jared - thanks for blessing me with your family song.

Unknown said...

Thanks for Sharing...Very Sweet...& Merry Christmas to you & the family as well.

kara jayne said...

wow...thank you. merry christmas!

RobinfromCA said...

Just wonderful.

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful song! And Jared is such a great singer and performer. Merry Christmas!
(How do you know Kara Jayne? She is a friend from high school- small world!)

Brick said...

A chip of the old block! Excellent work Jared. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Bergesons.

Kerry M Hardy said...

I love this song and Jarded sings it so beautifully. Thanks you for sharing this with me. Merry Christmas with love, Kerry Hardy

Lianne Barr said...

Wow, good job Jared! I still can't believe that I just found your blog, a whole year later! I noticed in your very first post that you said something about your kids reading this one day. Did you know you can make your blog into a book? That's what I did, it's my way of scrapbooking, because I don't scrapbook.

Mike said...

Awesome Jared. Thanks for sharing this, I love this song. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. Love, Mike Alexis & Ryder

Dianne said...

What can I say. Jared, you are awesome! Hearing your sweet voice singing the song your great grandmother (my mother) wrote means more than you know. I love you all!

Nana said...

Jared - Beautiful child! You are blessed. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!