Monday, May 11, 2009

Jared as Jafar in "Aladdin"

Before we had children I asked Jeff to promise to tell me if our kids weren't cute. I knew it would be hard to be objective about their talents. He assures me (with no bias of his own whatsoever) that it isn't just my motherly pride talking and that Jared (our 3rd grader) really is that good. Judge for yourself!



If the little Blogger video window is too small for you, click here to see it on YouTube.

6 comments:

Miller Family said...

VERY impressive!! Way to go Jared. I think you have every right to be proud, he is one talented kid!

Monica said...

That is awesome! He did a great job!

Katie Anderson said...

Jared was awesome! Hayden still talks about the musical and how much fun it was.

Kimberly said...

Very cute. I can't believe how old he is!

matusichfamily said...

I love it!! A star is born!!! :) Tif

Poelmans said...

hooray for your blog!